Sage has been used for thousands of years to improve cognition and protect against cognitive decline. While it still boasts these same benefits today, it has also been found to improve scalp health, ease painful muscles, help with tension/headaches and provide support to the immune system.
- Soothes dry scalp
- Enhances memory retention
- Supports immune system during times of seasonal illness
- Eases tense muscles
- Helps with tension head discomfort
- Botanical Name: Salvia lavandulaefolia
- Origin: Spain
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaf
- Plant Description: a small woody herbaceous perennial growing to 1 ft tall and wide, whitish-gray evergreen leaves that give off a scent similar to rosemary when rubbed.
- Aroma: Herbaceous scent with strong musty notes
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear, pale yellow to greenish yellow
- Blends Well With: Cardamom, Chamomile, Cypress, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Patchouli, Rosemary, Rosewood, Tea Tree
- Main Constituents: Camphor 19.2%, 1, 8-Cineol 13%, a-Thuyune 18%
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: No
- Breastfeeding Safe: No
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: No
- Special Dilution Rate: None
- More Safety Info: Storage life up to 4 years.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.