Rosemary is a popular herb that can be found in most pantries across the world, but its uses are not limited to the kitchen. Its essential oil can be used to simultaneously relieve sore and tight muscles and provide an uplifting and clearing effect on the mind.
- Relieves sore, tight muscles
- Clears the mind
- Inhibits growth of fungus
- Botanical name: Rosmarinus officinalis
- Origin: Spain
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Plant Description: Rosemary (Lamiaceae family) is a very aromatic, evergreen woody herb, with thin pointed leaves and flowers varying from pink, blue or purple. The herb grows up to about 6 feet tall and it’s native to Asia and the Mediterranean.
- Aroma: Fresh, strong, woody, and herbal scent
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear, colorless to pale yellow
- Blends Well With: Citronella, Clove, Eucalyptus, Fir Needle, Grapefruit Pink, Ginger,Laurel Leaf, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Pepper Black, Peppermint, Pine, Tea Tree
- Main Constituents: a-Pinene: 28.0%, 1,8-Cineol: 20.7%
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: No
- Breastfeeding Safe: No
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: No
- Special Dilution Rate: No
- More Safety Info: Dermal maximum 16.5%, Do not use if epileptic, do not use with high blood pressure. Storage life up to 2 years.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
top of page
bottom of page