Lemon oil has been historically recognized as a cleanser. It reached the height of its fame when the British Navy used lemon to counteract the effects of scurvy. This citrus fruit is energizing, cooling, and promotes mental clarity.
- Cleans naturally
- Provides mental clarity
- Botanical Name: Citrus limon
- Origin: Argentina
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Plant Part: Fruit Peel
- Plant Description: A small thorny evergreen tree with round yellow fruits.
- Aroma: Strong bright lemony scent
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear to greenish yellow
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Citronella, Coriander, Geranium, Lavender, Lemongrass, Lime, Neroli, Palmarosa, , Rosemary, Sandalwood, Vetiver
- Main Constituents: Limonene, β-pinene, γ-terpinene
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: None
- More Safety Info: This oil is phototoxic when used on the skin at dilution rates higher than 2.5% (12 drops/ounce carrier oil). Storage life up to 2 years.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.